Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February.

I love this month♥ I turn fifteen tomorrow :D It's safe to say I'm more than excited[: Spring is FINALLY almost here, too. But then again, almost. Haha. Is it just me or is this year going by oddly fast? Like seriously, eighth grade took forever to pass. Eh, maybe it is just me.

Anyway >.> I wish more people read this, I made a music blog, just because it sounds fun xP http://alyssamaureensmusic.blogspot.com/
Follow it :D
Also, I think I'm going to quit blogging for a while. Not that anyone actually reads this o.o I mean, I used to post things every single day, & even for me- that was just boring to read. Unless you find my issues interesting, haha.
So, I'll just get on here every now & then...or whenever I have access to a computer. But, I do want to write in my music blog a lot. Heh, this was kinda long o.o
Bye!
-Alyssa♥

No comments:

Post a Comment