Taylor Noelle, you are the best. Having known you only since the beginning of eighth grade- I can honestly say that I don't know what I'd do without you. I can tell you everything, and know I won't be judged. You completely accept me the way I am, which is amazing. You are so genuine, so real. You never leave me when times get hard. You support me every single second :] You put up with my moody, annoying, stubborn, crazy personality. You understand me better than anyone else. I never have a dull moment when I'm with you. Ever. We have so many memories, and really -we're just getting started. I will always be there for you and you can always come to me for advice. I want to spend the rest of my life, with you as my friend. I'll cry my eyes out for days if I ever lose you. I love you Taylor, forever and ever[: <3




No comments:
Post a Comment