Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TODAY.

Well, for starters...today was awesome :] Kinda, haha.
It started off with me waking up on time, getting to the bus on time and then getting to school in a good mood :D After school, I had choir rehearsal, which seemed never-ending. The clinician was driving me insane! Hahah, she was old xP
The school day went by super fast, which was good because I had to stay at school for twelve hours today. >.<"
Bio, English and French were all amazing too.♥
Travis kept smiling at me xD
Then, spaghetti dinner in the cafeteria. That was also amazing :] I got to hang out with Maddie and Taylor :D Then, talked to Cylor for a bit.
Then, the pre-festival concert. I kinda hated it, but atleast it went by fast xP

Ahh, I can't wait for the next few days[:
Love you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment