So, for the past week I've felt like utter & complete crap.
You have the paranoia, the anxiety, the sadness & the loneliness.
& then the constant headaches, stomach aches & exhaustion. It sucks. /:
& now- even just the most little things are getting to me. Like, if someone says one little mean thing to me, I'll freak out & cry or be the rudest person ever about it. Which I hate, because then I take it out on the people I care about.
Like for instance, on Friday this girl wouldn't leave me alone & I was seriously about to cry. Duncan was trying to comfort me & I just lashed out on him & was the biggest jerk, ever.
& lately, I'm always paranoid. Always. I guess I kind of have reason to be, but not as bad as this is. I mean, I haven't done anything wrong but I'm always scared that someone is mad at me, or talking about me, or that someone hates me. It sucks, like a lot. Because then, I can't even think straight. & I can't talk to people about it, because then I sound utterly crazy. /: I guess I'll just have to deal with it, even though I really don't want to.
& I'm trying really hard to stay positive & not complain, but it's just not that easy lately. Heh.
I think I'm gonna go take a shower & listen to some music to calm me down.
Peaceee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You CAN talk to me.
ReplyDeleteThank youu.
ReplyDelete