This is going to be the last time I get to blog for a few days. I deleted a bunch of blogs, partly because they're the "old me" & I don't want to be reminded of that. Anyway. I'm officially living at my mother's house tomorrow, but I'll be at my dad's this weekend.
The rest of this blog is going to be venting, complaining & anything else that will help me get through this. If you'd rather not read it, click out.
I'm so sick of this. I'm sick of the lying & the broken promises. I'm sick of trying to stay strong for you, because I don't want to be a selfish bitch. I'm sick of you complaining that there's never any money. Guess what? If you didn't spend $100+ a week on cigarettes & beer, maybe you'd have money. I'm sick of being expected to just go along with everything. I don't like this. At all. I hate it. A whole lot. I hate how you just changed my entire life around & expect me to be all smiles. Guess what? It doesn't work that way. I hope you're happy, even though I'm not.
& I'm sorry for anyone who is reading this. I'm not trying to be bitchy all the time. I just really hate this & I'm not really feelin' life right now. & everytime I try to stay positive, life gives me one hundred reasons not to. Haha, only four more years left of this though, right? I really can't wait.
Until then.
-Alyssa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment