Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ridiculous.

What I wanna know is why the heck whenever you treat me like crap, insult me, hurt my feelings and make me feel like crap, FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, I have to put up with it? Hmm? Why do I have to keep my mouth shut? Why am I expected to just take it?

How come if I were to say rude things to you, you'd get all mean and pissy? I've never, ever said anything rude to you about the way you dress/look/act/etc. I probably never will, 'CAUSE IT'S RUDE. There's nothing "funny" about being mean, alright? Words hurt, seriously -__-
Yet, you can sit there and make fun of EVERY SINGLE FLIPPING THING I DO, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you ALWAYS need to voice it. Yep, your logic makes lots of sense.
Seriously, how would you feel if I made fun of you day after day? How would you feel if you liked the way you looked, and I had to bash it? Probably like crap, huh?
IT'S MY LIFE, LET ME LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT TO WITHOUT BEING CRITICIZED.

Think about it, 'cause I'm sure as hell sick of it. And this wasn't about just one person, it was about everybody. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment