So, that picture is kinda crap, but it's the best one I had -.- Maddie is one of a kind, which is sad because I wish there were more people like her. She's so nice, so real and so funny. I've only known since the beginning of eighth grade, but I feel like I've known her my whole life, and I know for a fact I won't be able to make it through the rest of my life without her. She's always there for me, always. I know I can depend on her to cheer me up, no matter the situation. And, I hope she knows I would do the same for her. Whenever I need to talk to someone, she's the first person I think of. She puts up with my craziness, over-emotionality, and sometimes bitchiness. She never annoys me (which I must say, is pretty awesome, because EVERYONE has the ability to annoy me). She always listens to my issues, even when she probably doesn't want to. She never judges, and I know I can tell her anything without being ridiculed. She has the ability to make me feel so happy, even when I feel like utter shit. I have so many memories with her, and I'm so excited for the ones to come[: I love you!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Maddie :D
So, that picture is kinda crap, but it's the best one I had -.- Maddie is one of a kind, which is sad because I wish there were more people like her. She's so nice, so real and so funny. I've only known since the beginning of eighth grade, but I feel like I've known her my whole life, and I know for a fact I won't be able to make it through the rest of my life without her. She's always there for me, always. I know I can depend on her to cheer me up, no matter the situation. And, I hope she knows I would do the same for her. Whenever I need to talk to someone, she's the first person I think of. She puts up with my craziness, over-emotionality, and sometimes bitchiness. She never annoys me (which I must say, is pretty awesome, because EVERYONE has the ability to annoy me). She always listens to my issues, even when she probably doesn't want to. She never judges, and I know I can tell her anything without being ridiculed. She has the ability to make me feel so happy, even when I feel like utter shit. I have so many memories with her, and I'm so excited for the ones to come[: I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment