Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fights/arguments.

This is going to be another one of my crazy rants xP.
&&most of you are going to disagree with this. But;; if you're reading this, I would LOVE your opinion.
kthx(:

Fights.
So, something that REALLY bothers me is fights.
People who start 'em, people who do them, all of that.
It's really stupid how people are like, "They were talking shit about me, I'm gonna kick their ass".
Really? What's violence going to do? Hurt someone&&make you look stupid. That's all. No one thinks it's cool [I sure as hell don't]. It's really pathetic.

Arguments.
I understand, that conflict is a part of life. But, why does it have to be every single day? Seriously, it's pretty easy to just get along with people. Just because someone said something about you doesn't mean that you have to start arguing with them. You can calmly just sort it all out. &&it makes me SO sad when close friends argue. I mean, of course it's bound to happen. But, I wish it didn't happen as often as it does. It would make life so much easier&&people wouldn't get their feelings hurt. I wish people could just get along.

I sound like such a hippy xP.
Opinions please.
Thank you much.
-Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely. I hate people with "UNCONTROLLABLE" tempers. Sure we all have tempers, but some people just take it too far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa<3 I completely agree. Arguments are completely unnecessary. <.<

    My sister has a horrible temper and trust me it is not fun what so ever. I hate it, and it gets her into way too much trouble. I like yer blog Lyssie.

    I love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I just realized you commented this o.O" Haaaa.
    But thank you for reading[x

    I love you too! <3 [:

    ReplyDelete